Download Alexa for Mac OS: Guidelines to follow
- To download the Alexa app, open the web browser and visit alexa.amazon.com.
- Make sure that your Mac device is running on the latest operating system version for hire.
- After a successful download of the application on your device, you need to proceed with the onscreen instructions for the app installation.
- Now, open the application on your Mac OS. You will see a screen to log in.
- If you want to log in, you need an Amazon username and password. Enter the details and click on the login button.
Important: Without Amazon login credentials, you cannot use the Alexa app. So, if you have not created an Amazon account yet, go ahead and make the one now for the Alexa setup on your Mac OS.
- Completing the app configuration with your smart devices
- Customize the settings as per your preference and you will be ready to command Alexa whenever you want.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you to download Alexa app for Mac OS devices. Once you are done, you will be ready to access all the smart features offered by the Alexa app. You can play your favorite music, control smart home devices, do online shopping, and a lot more other stuff just with voice instructions. All, you need is to choose your wake word and give commands. By default, the wake word is 'Alexa', but if you want to change the wake word, you can change from the application whenever you want or by giving the voice command to Alexa. Just remember that you cannot choose the custom wake word to give the command to Alexa, so you need to select it from the available options.
Use the Alexa app from now on and make your life smarter!