If you have an Amazon Echo app, you can easily setup and manage the Alexa experience using the application at your preferred location. The Echo Setup App let the users manage their smart home device, contra and monitor the smart doors, lights and a lot more. It helps to automate the home and perform different tasks using voice command like getting the latest weather report, booking a cab etc.
Steps that helps in Echo SetupTo complete the Amazon Echo setup using Echo Alexa app, you need to follow the given steps:
- Download the Echo app and sign into it.
- For downloading the app, you can visit the app store on your smartphone device. Type in ‘Alexa App’ in the search box and hit the enter button.
- Choose the application by clicking it and start to download it.
- The Alexa app is available in Google Play store, Apple store and Amazon App store.
- You can also download the application directly from the alexa.amazon.com.
- Once you have installed the application, sign in using your Amazon account.
- Check and make sure that your battery is completely charged.
- After completing this process, wait until the light turns on.
- Once the light is turned on, look for the device nearbuy and click to get connected.