There are certain technical concerns that you may encounter with Alexa. One of the most common issues is Alexa Echo Error 6:1:103:10:3. This issue occurs during the Alexa setup. If the application is asking you to enter the password and you have entered the incorrect one then the app will save that password automatically and you will face issues in getting connected to the internet. If you want to know How To Fix Alexa Echo Error 6:1:103:10:3, read this post and find the simple guidelines to do the task.
Troubleshoot Alexa Echo Error 6:1:103:10:3 With Easy Steps
If you have already done the echo setup, then probably know the fact that you are supposed to connect the device to the wireless network. Sometimes, when the app asks you to type the password, you enter the incorrect one. This is the reason why the device shows the device is not connected to the network. If you want to troubleshoot the problem, you need to perform the Echo setup again and connect the device to a WiFi network.
- For the setup, open the Alexa app and sign in with your Amazon account. Enter the same details as you have previously entered to connect.
- Add your Alexa enabled device from the application and then get connected to the WiFi. Make sure that you enter the correct password. Double-check the password and hit the save button. Soon, you will receive a notification that your device is now connected to the internet.
When the newly entered password is correct, it will connect the device to the WiFi network and let you complete the password.
Reset the Speaker and Fix the Error
If the above steps are not helping you with the problem troubleshooting, you have an option to reset the device to its factory default settings and proceed with the setup again.
For Echo Dot First Generation
Use a pin or paper clip to find the reset button on your device. Press and hold this button unless the light does not show to reset.
For Echo Dot Second Generation
- Press and hold the ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Microphone Off’ buttons together for a few seconds unless you see the Orange light turning on.
- For Echo Dot Third generation
- Press and hold the ‘Right’ button present on the top to reset your device.
Hopefully, these simple steps will help you to troubleshoot the Alexa Echo Error 6:1:103:10:3. Once the problem is resolved, you can set up the device and continue with the Alexa smart experience. If the mentioned guidelines are not helping you out, and you are still wondering how to fix Alexa Echo Error 6:1:103:10:3, get in touch with the team of experts who can guide you with the easy steps to complete the setup. The experts are available around the clock, so contact them as per your comfort and find the most reliable solution to your problem.